“Nothing in the world can take the place of Persistence. Talent will not; nothing is more common than unsuccessful men with talent. Genius will not; unrewarded genius is almost a proverb. Education will not; the world is full of educated derelicts. Persistence and determination alone are omnipotent. The slogan ‘Press On’ has solved and always will solve the problems of the human race.” Calvin Coolidge
I’ve been extremely fortunate to serve and work with hundreds of Clients throughout North America. These Clients span a wide range of industries and business and non-profit sectors. They may all provide a wide range of products, services, and support, however, one thing is clear, they’re trying to create a unique and memorable experience for their customers, clients, and members.
Areas in which we can make an immediate impact;
- Customer Experience Design
- Customer Centric Expectations & Deliverables
- On-Boarding & Customer Retention
- Journey Mapping & Gap Analysis
- Customer Experience Research
- Hyper Relevant Marketing & Communications
- Database Management & Analytics
- Customer Centric Communications
- Customer Sentiment & Satisfaction
- Customer Satisfaction Scores
- Net Promoter Score (NPS)
- Feedback, Surveying & Polls
I’ve always been an “Idea Guy”, you know the one everyone says something like, “ask Jagoe, he’ll definitely come up with something!” However, ideas on there own, without participation from within your organization, are limited in their potential for success. A number of proprietary methods are used to generate high quality, implementable ideas once distilled from our initial Ideation/Brainstorming Sessions within every workshop. There are Half-Day & Full-Day in-depth Workshops and a one-to-one, 1-Hour “Jam Style” follow-up Session every quarter with business owners and team leaders keeping your Innovation Funnel full.
These workshops engage your team to help work through and eventually break through issues you face daily. Workshop offerings include;
- Customer Experience Innovation Workshops
- Product & Service Innovation Workshops
- Marketing Concepts & Campaign Workshops
- Dealing With Change & Trends Workshops
03. SPEAKING & PRESENTATIONS.
What can I say, I’m a passionate and high energy guy who loves to provide real-world examples of world-class Customer Experiences across all types of industries and organizations. The foundation of my cornerstone presentation, Eat This! An Ample Portion of Exceptional Customer Experiences is based on my popular book Eat This!
“Over the course of several years, I have had the privilege of attending many presentations on Trends and Change as delivered by Wayne Jagoe. Always passionate and high-energy, Wayne’s style and understanding lend well to stirring the juices of audiences from 1 to 101. If Jagoe is on the agenda, it’ll be fun learning – prepare to get pumped!” Jeff Trafford, GFS Canada
Exceptional experiences are an expected level of commitment and, if you won’t deliver, or, even more importantly, set those expectations, someone else will. Each presentation is tailored to your organization’s needs, requirements and expectations ensuring real-world experiences within your industry are introduced and showcased.
If you would like to;
- Create buzz engaging attendees at your next event. You won’t be disappointed.
- Create an eye-opening experience for your organization on what should be your level of expected Customer Experience.
- Generate a spark, a catalyst to stimulate change or a new direction, you’ll be thrilled with the results.
- Provide a fresh perspective that can be used to help develop a Customer experience Program Internally.
Contact Vision Coaching to have Wayne deliver a highly energized and personalized presentation your audience soon won’t forget.
“Wayne was described to me as the guy you bring in during the last quarter, half or period of the game and you need something to spark you & your team to win.” Matt White, Sussex Beard Oil Merchants